![]() |
| William Saroyan |
“The path of development is a journey of discovery that is clear only in retrospect, and it’s rarely in a straight line.”
Eileen Kennedy-Moore
I have enjoyed reading everyone's discussion postings and blogs throughout the past eight weeks. Thank you for your support and comments.
All the best in your future studies.


Tamara,
ReplyDeleteYou have great quotes but the first one by Robert Fulghum really spoke to me. It is so fitting to children. I wish you success in your next course.
Wanda
Tamara,
ReplyDeleteGreat quotes. I especially liked the one about how children can teach us what life is all about. If we would listen and watch more, and worry and talk less, life would be so much more enjoyable, and children can teach us this. Best of luck to you in your future classes!
I really like the first quote you have about people are like crayons. It is so true, especially about children. They are all so different but special in their own way. I wish you the best of luck in your journey to a higher education!
ReplyDelete